Can someone please tell me if True Buddha School is a cult or a legitimate Buddhist organization?

Forums Forum Can someone please tell me if True Buddha School is a cult or a legitimate Buddhist organization?

• This topic has 42 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

My close friend joined this buddhist sect from Seattle WA sometime ago and ever since she joined she’s been acting really weird. She would chant her master (Grand Master Sheng-Yen Lu)’s mantra WHENEVER there’s any problems. The problem is IT NEVER WORKS! For example she’s really into the stock market and just a couple days ago she had a stock that was dropping like mad and she just sits there chanting her master’s mantra hoping it would come back up! I was so fed up with her weirdness I decided to do some research on my own about True Buddha School. What I found out was truly mindboggling. It turns out her master was accused of rape by his disciples. Please see this link and make your own judgements: http://www.shcstory.com/mystory.html Apparently Sheng-Yen Lu is from Taiwan and a self-proclaimed reincarnated LIVING BUDDHA! However no Rinpoche from any of the REAL tibetan tantric buddhist sects acknowledges him. Someone please help me talk some sense to my friend.

Can someone please tell me if True Buddha School is a cult or a legitimate Buddhist organization?

• Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

I suggest you better to leave true buddha school early and please save your life . If you want a much more powerful living buddha just go and see wang ko yee .if u believe lu sheng yen is so real there will be many witness lu is just an actor not a real buddha.
    If you continue to prastice his tantric yoga i wish you good luck and prepare for your death bed soon not cursing you. But i as a former tbs student telling you for your own good to save your life. Dont believe in lu sheng yan words .

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

YES… SO TRUE,
    I WAS A VEGETARIAN…. EVEN I JUST A LAY MAN, NOT A MONK
    HOW COULD A SO CALL ‘MASTER’ EAT MEAT…..AND ITS OK ACORDING TO HIM….THIS IS MOST DISGUSTING

Viewing 2 replies - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.