This search form (with id 1) does not exist!

Can someone be a witch/warlock and not know it?

Mystic Banana Discussion Forum Forums Forum Can someone be a witch/warlock and not know it?

• This topic has 21 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by yyeluz26388943.
  • Creator
    Topic

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Can someone be a witch and not know it? Can someone be a witch their whole life and not know it? And if they are a witch, why wouldn’t someone try to get this person to join a coven? Could it be that the person is to untrustworthy to be in a coven? I’m sure there has to be some test of character before one is even considered to be in a coven. I’m just assuming this. I would like to hear from an honest witch/warlock who would know. Thanks so much.

Can someone be a witch/warlock and not know it?

• yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

o.k. yeah I know what you are referring to and yes is the correct answer. A person can be born with the ability to turn themselves into various things and various objects and be loving and gentle at the same time. A warlock in todays’ english here in the US means a man BORN with SUPERNATURAL POWERS…………. They reincarnate all the time and are often carrying their powers from one lifetime to the next. Like for instance the movie CASE 39 was a real good example. Watch the trailer on youtube. I don’t know why people want to act stupid. My boyfriend is a supernatural being who has followed me many lifetimes and he protects me and I love it(him)..
    There are alot of nice warlock males who feel down with no one to love them. Give them a try I suggest….

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Many shine and do not know it, just as there are those who mistake knowledge for power. Some of the best move through sacred lives doing what they simply “do”? Fulfillment does not require knowing and knowing can cause serious danger. Born of a thing after a nature and seeking out destiny.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I understand this persons question. I live with a man who is the most gentle, understanding, KNOWLEDABLE person I have ever known. Wont cut branches from a tree for fear of harming it. Cant discipline a dog who is totally out of control, never gets angry, EVER. Blond, blue sometimes green eyes. He truly is unique. I feel I live with a very special individual but do not understand him nor does he understand me. But he is always there to help me. He is the most gentle creature I have ever known in my 60 yrs. He is 9 yrs. younger than I.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I wonder if he is a witch!

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

How do u know if you been cursed

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

You are very knowledgeable. How did you get in such touch with the spirit?

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

P.S. My middle name is your first name.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

You are a good woman.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

STFU! You are a no good debilitating person . You’re a leach.
    AND, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I was born with the gift and it led me here to find out what I am.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

You will know if you know.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Why wonder? Just ask.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

It seems to me that you’re dealing with something out side of what this forum is about.; but, I do give volition to what you see. And, I would say that you have been dealing with either an ET or a mixture of us and them. Don’t be afraid.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

A Wicca Witch that I was living with for a short time did a complete astrological chart and tarot card reading for me. She had all the birth information she needed to do a proper chart. She claimed I’m a Warlock (Witch), the oldest most powerful one alive. She told me my powers are dark, that I’m so powerful that I only need to ask for what I want. I can cause harm but not good fortune. I didn’t tell her that twice before this reading I asked for harm to others and was almost instantaneously granted. So I don’t know if she was correct or if I even believe in witchcraft but, since the reading I have asked for other people who crossed me to be hurt and they where. The witch that did the reading told me she binded me but I don’t think she did. She moved out shortly after the reading saying she was scared of my powers. She stuck me with 3 months of her half of rent, so…her car got repossessed and she ended up in a abusive relationship. I just ask and I don’t know who I’m asking. But I am very careful to not ask for what is not deserved.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Ask God to tell what’s up pray and fast if you are Crist will know. Give him time he will ancer 😉

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

please i been searching and looking answer since i was young i need your help to learn who i am

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

If it is a blood curse then break an unwashed egg in a white or clear bowl and if the egg is red or any other unusual color the you have been cursed. I know it works if you are a witch or warlock but idk about mortals or not so good luck if you are. If you do have a blood curse look up a reversing spell on the internet. To my knowledge it should work if it has something to do with herbs and candles. Good luck

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hi. U sound so much like this guy I know I kinda need some answers myself could u plz message me on messenger I need to talk to u
    Brooke renee on FB

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I was told that I am a warlock from a witch. And that I was created from a witch and that she feared me. I do have some scary ass abilities “seeing the future, control over others, wishing the worst for them and it happens immediately. Knowing what others are thinking, control over all animals, manipulating the opposite sex. Melting into myself .I can put the fear of life in them by just looking at them. I can manipulate and control any and all at my will. I need help to control this.

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members
  • Active
  • New
  • Groups
  • Active
  • Newest
Dark mode