October 19, 2010 at 4:59 am #22260
October 19, 2010 at 5:05 am #331181October 19, 2010 at 5:48 am #331172October 19, 2010 at 6:16 am #331156October 19, 2010 at 7:04 am #331140October 19, 2010 at 7:16 am #331137October 19, 2010 at 8:09 am #331126October 19, 2010 at 9:01 am #331110October 19, 2010 at 9:25 am #331104::
Use something you beleive in. All it matters is your intent. I wear an egyptian god around my neck. I invoked it with protective energies, it works for me but it won’t work for anyone else because it is what *I* have put into it for *me*. Whatever you choose to use, rub it down in salt, salt is a cleansing agent and frees the item of all energies and vibrations.October 19, 2010 at 10:12 am #331093October 19, 2010 at 10:14 am #331091::
pray to god every moment you have ^_^
prayer will help you avoid negative thoughts and protects you from satins works as well as his demons
if you mess up and say something wrong don’t be afraid, because you will be open to the enemy if you are afraid. always be calm and love
God bless, may you me a mighty inner warrior ^_^October 19, 2010 at 11:12 am #331074::
Yes. The holy rosary. See promise #2 below:
The fifteen promises of Mary to Christians who recite the rosary:
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death, they shall participate in the merits of the saints in Paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Our Lady has 117 titles. She selected this title at Fatima: “I am the Lady of the Rosary.”
St. Francis de Sales said the greatest method of praying IS- Pray the Rosary.
St. Thomas Aquinas preached 40 straight days in Rome, Italy on just the Hail Mary.
St. John Vianney, patron of priests, was seldom seen without a rosary in his hand.
“The rosary is the scourge of the devil” — Pope Adrian VI
“The rosary is a treasure of graces” — Pope Paul V
Padre Pio, the stigmatic priest, said: “The Rosary is THE WEAPON”
Pope Leo XIII wrote 9 encyclicals on the rosary.
Pope John XXIII spoke 38 times about Our Lady and the Rosary. He prayed 15 decades daily.
St. Louis Marie Grignion de Montfort wrote: “The rosary is the most powerful weapon to touch the Heart of Jesus, Our Redeemer, who so loves His Mother.”
Pope Pius XII: “There is no surer means of calling down God’s blessings upon the family…than the daily recitation of the Rosary.”
Pope Pius XII: “The Rosary is the compendium of the entire Gospel.”
DaveOctober 19, 2010 at 11:38 am #331065
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- anyone know some good crystal remedies?
- Are there any herbs or altenative remedies to make women ovaries healthy and strong?
- chakras, auras, healing crystals, and herbal remedies?
- Do black cats drive away negative energy/evil spirits?
- Has anyone had any luck with natural remedies for cellulite?
- How can i protect myself from negative energy?
- How can I protect myself from the negative energies of the other people?
- How can I protect myself from the negative energy of the negative people around me? They absorb my energy?
- How can we protect ourselves from the negative energies of other people?
- How do I protect my house from negative spirits/demons?
- How do I protect myself from negative energy from other people?
- How to do protect yourself from a negative energy that comes from other person?
- Is meditation evil can it bring evil spirits inside you?
- myth and folklore: what is the best crystal to wear to protect against evil/negative energies?
- The evil spirits of Communism in other dimensions appear as evil red blood-sucking dragons?
- What herbal medicines/remedies can aid in healing the esophagus?
- What is the official Catholic teaching on chakras, auras, healing crystals, and herbal remedies?
- Which places in the US have the most evil/negative spirits/energies?
- Who knows what are the differences between negative energy and evil spirits?
- Wiccans: best way to protect against negative energy?