Anyone else seen a ghost? Is there a way that i can enhance psychic powers?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

Anyone? Love some answers and tips please?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

meth……………………….

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

No I’ve never seen one.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

no and you shouldnt…DAnger….pray to God instead..

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

They are demons, not ghosts.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Try meditating and check out a book on opening chakras. It helps. Ignore christians, they are filled with negative karma.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Witchcraft.
    Ive had a few incounters, nothing major.
    they are friendly.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

No, all you can hope for is to do some magic tricks and decieve people.
    Save yourself the time and read a science book.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

There are no ghosts. There are only angels and demons (fallen angels). Better stay away from that junk!!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I have seen entities come straight through my walls. But they weren’t ghosts, they were Aliens. Honest
    You can use the Violet Flame to activate your pineal-gland in meditation. The p-gland is our intuitive center and link to cosmic-knowledge

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

…start wearing an Aluminum foil hat… and consider taking the hair dryer into the bath tub with you at least 3 times a week… that should get the “powers” flowing !

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

It is a dangerous thing to play with demons, because they are only out to destroy your life, and kill you if they can. Ghosts are demons.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I’ve seen orbs, but no way to identify them as ghosts.
    As far as developing your powers, practice! work with people you know are interested in the same thing.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entrainment)
    Binaural beats are a pair of frequencies, the difference in frequency in both ears cause a certain mental states. You’ll need headphones and a quiet place for this to work.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Not sober…but yes

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

ghosts are real, demons are fake. I have seen many as have many other people

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Not all ghosts are demons. That’s just absurd. Either you have psychic abilities, or you don’t. If you don’t, you can’t attain it. If you do, you may not be as gifted as you think.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Yes. All you have to do is say Candlejack and you will se

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Jessi, first stop taking the drugs.
    Second, quit shoving sausages up your …

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

People tell you this crap, to sell you something. Believe what you want to believe, but I just told you the way it is.
    Be prepared if you practice these beliefs that people will brand you as a kook and shun you from mainstream, but Im guessing you are not IN the mainstream and are looking for a good fit somewhere.
    Also these people are so set in their belief systems that you will not convince them anything.

Anonymous
    Up
    Down

They aren’t ghosts. They are spirits or angels. Ghost has a negative feeling attached to it, and I don’t like using that term for them. I have the ability to see them. I’ve have some very powerful experiences with it. Everyone has a guardian, you need to meditate, try to connect with your guardian. It is his/her job to help protect you from evil, so it’s important you learn to trust your intuition. If something feels wrong, it probably is. But meditate, seek out the opportunities. The more you open yourself, they fill find you. I have seen, and heard things. And sometimes they can touch you. (I don’t mean that in a dirty way.) I have felt them sit down on my bed, or stroke my hair. I think I mostly see family members, and they are almost always around.
    It’s not suppose to be scary. I find great comfort in their presence, that they are still with me, looking after me, and that I know people go on after they die. You just need to make sure you protect yourself. Because while it doesn’t have to scare you, there are some very evil scary tings out there that would love to communicate with you.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.