A Challenge to every true christian practitioners? Take me on Try philosophical answers rather than ...

Forums Forum A Challenge to every true christian practitioners? Take me on Try philosophical answers rather than theology?

• This topic has 24 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

If we assume (may be it is) bible represents “Bible dude jesus” thoughts then
    Bible has a clear disagreement with Karma (Law of action and reaction). What is the philosophical not theological reason for its disagreement?
    While bible clearly contradicts “law of conservation of energy”, “Law of Karma” which advocates “rebirth” satisfies the Law. So, Does bible define “birth” as manifestation of energy separate from infinite source? If not what could that be? If death does not cause loss of energy call it a latent state, as the dead have to wait for resurrection, which would clearly mean energy is getting manifested from nothing. Contradicting the law of conservation of energy….
    Theory of reincarnation suggests a transformation/change of energy states….. Agreeing with law of conservation of energy, and makes total sense…
    If you cannot convince me then I shall proclaim “Bible Dude was ignorant of existing Philosophies”
    Law of conservation of Energy: Energy can be neither created nor destroyed.
    Mass & energy are inter convertable……

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.