A Challenge to every true christian practitioners? Take me on Try philosophical answers rather than theology?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

If we assume (may be it is) bible represents “Bible dude jesus” thoughts then
    Bible has a clear disagreement with Karma (Law of action and reaction). What is the philosophical not theological reason for its disagreement?
    While bible clearly contradicts “law of conservation of energy”, “Law of Karma” which advocates “rebirth” satisfies the Law. So, Does bible define “birth” as manifestation of energy separate from infinite source? If not what could that be? If death does not cause loss of energy call it a latent state, as the dead have to wait for resurrection, which would clearly mean energy is getting manifested from nothing. Contradicting the law of conservation of energy….
    Theory of reincarnation suggests a transformation/change of energy states….. Agreeing with law of conservation of energy, and makes total sense…
    If you cannot convince me then I shall proclaim “Bible Dude was ignorant of existing Philosophies”
    Law of conservation of Energy: Energy can be neither created nor destroyed.
    Mass & energy are inter convertable……

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

DUDE

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

ok

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

secular philosophy is of the world and the Bible is from God> two different things>

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

i slept through philosophy class.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

the Bible does not have miricles form nothing – ex nihilo
    it is more true that the miricles are – ex deo
    the sourse is an infitie God, not nothing else they would be sontaneous miracles
    you do provide an excellent good argument against the Big Bang form nothing toward creation ex deo

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Before you engage in philosophical debate, you might want to read Ayers’ “Language, Truth and Logic.”

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Do your mommy and daddy know you’re using the computer all by yourself?

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

man ….. this will be good..
    i like what you said. Profound like.
    Keep it up.
    if your theories are right.. then we are all ‘God’
    EDIT:
    Help me out here 100hertz give me a thumbs up. .. to help please my ego…. im drowning down here.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Or,
    Try me on theological issues rather than Philosophical ones.
    (This is the Religion section)
    Peace!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

This is like, profound and like, heavy, I mean like it is kind of like wow with all sorts big words and like, philosophy and stuff. I mean like it is just so totally awesome. Like.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

you are making something much more complicated then it really is

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Satan comes up with a new one – hooray!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Colossians 2:8 – Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

If you try to define God, you have lost it. God cannot be explained, or fully understood by mortal minds.
    So, your though is, that God can’t do something without using the law of conservation of energy. You do understand that that law is a theory, not really a law. So, you have to believe in it, just like you have to believe in God, and his ability to resurrect who he sees fit.
    Stop raking your brain, you aren’t going to figure this out. Go to school, get a degree and get a job.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

The bible doesn’t really touch on the subject to much. it states Adam came from the earth. Not how just from the earth. And once he was made God ‘breathed into him the breathe of life’ the will to live/a soul. IN later scriptures it says the Creator then collects our life force when it leaves are body. This could mean a bunch of things. What does the creator use our souls/life ENERGY for? Perhaps to reincarnate. Remember the Bible actually doesn’t mention hell that is a Catholic doctrine that has crossed over in to most Christian beliefs. So maybe we are taken and recycled and sent back to learn lessons we didn’t learn while alive on earth.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

The Laws of Conservation of Matter and Energy preclude the existence of the Universe in the first place, as the Universe was created at some point. Moving from a state of no matter and no energy to a state in which the Universe exists is impossible according to these laws.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Philosophy holds nothing but cold formula to me. Cool if it works for you, but it doesn’t explain much of anything useful to my life, relationships, or happiness. It doesn’t explain answered prayers. It doesn’t explain my feeling of fulfillment.
    Karma would lead one to believe that good people will have good things happening to them, we all know that’s not the way life works.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Conservation of energy speaks of the entire universe, even the parts we cannot see. If we accept the human soul as a form of energy, and therefore immortal/indestructible, what is wrong with the idea that the soul can survive as energy alone without inhabiting a creature made of matter.
    While matter can be expressed as a form of energy (E=mcc), it is not inherent that energy must be in the form of matter. Your philosophy rings hollow to me, because by your own definition, any religion that considers the soul to be immortal is following conservation of energy.
    I do not pretend to know the mind of God, nor do I pretend to know all the secrets of the universe. I do, however, believe that we have a gift of reason and are bound to keep expanding our knowledge of the physical laws. I find no conflict between science and my faith. After all, the much maligned Charles Darwin was simply trying to find some answers to explain God’s great creation, not to refute His existence.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Well, either english isn’t you native language or you have some sort of ‘interpretation’ of it that I am unfamiliar with.
    The Bible represents the Word of God. God’s Word. When God speaks, things are. No contradiction of any physical law because the spiritual realm does not depend on the physical, rather the opposite. Your mistake is to try to make God obey physical laws when He is a spirit being. But, hey, thanks for playing.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

You bring up a very interesting theory that could possibly be the topic of a rather lengthy discussion. However,your effort will prove fruitless if it is your intention to use reason against faith and expect philosophical responses from those taught from birth to cite chatechism.
    In any case your “bible dude” was more than likely ignorant to laws of science created centuries after he died. It is obvious that christian beliefs are inconsistent with reality and in normal circumstances I would say let the morons be morons and don’t waste your time trying to give them an IQ. Unfortunately these christians have taken it upon themself to insert themselves and their stone age philosophies into politics and have begun to become quite annoying in their legislation of morality and crusade against reason. Therefore, I encourage to taunt away and look forward to the answers this question recieves… bravo

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.